The Wisconsin Weights and Measures Association’s objectives are to:
2018 – 2019 WWMA Officers
- Assist members in the administration and enforcement of weights and measures laws and standards under both state law and local ordinances in a conscientious and honest manner.
- Promote uniform weights and measures laws, rules and regulations.
- Collect and disseminate data, statistics and other information useful to persons engaged in regulating weights and measures.
- Assist in the education of the public of the need for adequate standards as a basic need for proper consumer protection.
- Mutually assist one another when need arises in the performance of duty.
WWMA BYLAWS (click here)
- President: Keith Garbe, Field Supervisor, DATCP
- President Elect: Tony Hoffmann,W&M Inspector, DATCP
- Vice President: Angela Lochner, W&M Inspector, DATCP
- Past President Vacant
- Secretary: Erin O’Brien, W&M Inspector, DATCP
- Treasurer: Greg Loreck, W&M Inspector, DATCP
- Trustee-South: Glenn Wood, W&M Inspector, City of Madison
- Trustee-North: Joe Malek, W&M Inspector, DATCP